Welcome to St. Mary Preschool!
We are a Catholic-based provider, offering care and activities that nurture the spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development of each child.
We provide a well-rounded program for young children. We have caring and trained staff that will provide opportunities for children to experiment, explore, create, and discover.
What sets St. Mary Preschool above others?
- Engaging Catholic Based Curriculum
- Yearly Assessments and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Before & After Class Care Program Available
- Onsite school pictures are taken
- Bus & walking field trips
- Use of grade school & high school facilities
- Free or reduced lunch program
- Computers in every classroom
We accept children of all faiths and from all parishes. Our staff looks forward to working with you!
Please read more about "What We Do at St. Mary Preschool?" for our Mission Statement and descriptions of our activities!
St. Mary Preschool is offering the following programs for the 2018-2019 School Year:
**Programs (Class Availability) and Tuition Rates are Subject to Change**
Requirements: Potty Trained
- Tuesday/Thursday 8:15 am - 11:15 am
3 Year Old Classes
Requirements: Children turning 3 by September 1
- Monday - Friday 8:15 am - 11:15 am
4 Year Old Classes
Requirements: Children turning 4 by September 30
- Monday-Friday 8:15 am - 1:00 pm
4K Program (4 to 5 Years Old)
Requirements: Children turning 4 by September 1
- Monday-Friday 4K 8:15 am - 1:00 pm
Registration Forms and Handbook:
Extended Care Program
Requirements: Separate Registration Form & Fee (Registration & Student Fee) for Preschool through 6th Grade Students
- Before Care 6:30 am - 8:15 am in St. Mary Grade School Cafeteria
- After Care 11:15 am/1:00 pm (Preschool) or 3:00 pm (Grade School) - 5:30 pm
New families are requested to come for a visit to see all we have to offer!
Please contact our Director at (262) 763-1501 or email email@example.com.
Extended Care Registration:
Adult Volunteer Training
All adult volunteers must fulfill 3 requirements per the Archdiocese:
- Complete Safeguarding All God's Family - All Parent Volunteers are required to attend a Safe Environment "Protecting All God's Family" awareness session. More Information
- Give permission for a background check.
- Read and sign Code of Ethics.
Fundraising and Volunteer Opportunities:
How to Help Information Letter
Discover the joy of working with young children while teaching the word of God. Contact our Director for more information.
Join us on Facebook for all the latest updates!