Why Choose St. Mary's
When you send your child to a Catholic school, you do more than share your faith with them. You put your faith in us to provide your child with strong spiritual and academic foundations. Catholic schools do more than prepare our students for tests in the classroom - we prepare them for tests in life.
Come See the Difference! Give us a call at any time for a tour! 262-763-1515
Top-Notch Academics as Part of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- The average elementary school student performs at or above the 70th national percentile on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills, and maintains this high performance over five years across all subjects.
- Catholic schools in the archdiocese have a graduation rate of 99%
- The average high school senior achieves an average composite ACT score of 23.6, higher than the Wisconsin state average (22.3) and the national average (21.1).
- Over 95% of high school graduates pursue higher education.
- All elementary and high schools are accredited.
- 2.5 year old through 5 year old (4K) Preschool & Early Childhood Programs available on campus.
Faith, Discipline and Moral Development
- Students participate in daily prayer and religion classes, have frequent opportunities for worship and Mass attendance and receive sacramental preparation.
- The teachings of Jesus Christ are infused into every subject and extracurricular activity.
- Students are taught to be respectful and compassionate, and emphasis is placed not only on academic achievement, but on moral and spiritual growth.
- Catholic schools offer an environment in which your children can discuss and live out the values upon which their education is based.
- Families who choose Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee develop a lifelong foundation for career, family and community life.
- Catholic school students contribute to society and pursue leadership roles in the community.
- School Environment
- With our focus on academics and faith, all of our Catholic schools provide a disciplined and focused environment.
- Catholic schools are a safe place for children to learn.
A St. Mary graduate is an individual who is:
grounded in Christian values,
prepared for rigorous academic study in high school,
a conscientious, positive model
and an effective communicator.
Moreover, a SMS graduate exhibits qualities of: