God's Acre Cemetery, which started in 1846, is the resting place for many of our former parish members. Our parish has been honoring our beloved dead with Christian burial in our parish cemetary for over 165 years. It is very evident to those who walk through the cemetery that the grave stones tell a great story not only regarding the history of our parish and the city of Burlington, but also the history of our chruch and country. The Cemetery Board is responsible for selling the plots, maintaining the grounds, and planning for its future.
Primary Contact: Patrick Smetana