Before & After School Program
Looking for a fun & safe place for your child to go to before & after school? Your child is invited to join our program! As long as they are signed up, your child can come to the cafeteria starting at 6:30 in the morning. There are crafts, games and free reading opportunities to keep them busy before school starts. They can even eat their breakfast and purchase a milk. You will be billed at the end of the month for each day used.
After school, your child can just walk over to the Notre Dame building and into the Sunshine Room for a nutritious snack, homework help, computer time, crafts/games and an extra recess! There are special events and snacks for scheduled Early Release days too. For the After School Program, you are billed according to the schedule you provide. They can stay 1 day a week up to 5 days a week, whatever fits your needs. Please complete the registration form and send back to school with the registration payment in an envelope marked “Before & After School Program”.
Time and Fees **2017 - 2018 Rates**
- Before Care will be available from 6:30 am – 8:15 am at $5.50** per hour
- After Care will be available from 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm at $5.50** per hour *One hour minimum; Billed after in half hour increments for our before AND after care.*
- Early Release Care (for Grade School) will be available from 1:05 pm - 5:30 pm at our flat rate fee of $25.00 due one week prior to Early Release Day
- Drop In Rate for Before and/or After Care (not scheduled or added time) is available, but space may be limited at $6.50** per hour
- Space is limited.
- An Enrollment Fee will be due two weeks prior to the start of school or first day of Extended Care.
- An Welcome and Information Letter will be provided. It includes program information, policies, and list of rates/fees for the current school year.
We have a well qualified staff looking forward to having fun with your child during the school year! Any questions, call our Director at (262) 763-1501 or email her at email@example.com.