Before and After School Program
For Preschool and Grade School Students
As a way to assist our preschool and grade school students and working parents, we offer before and after school care. We offer a safe, nurturing environment for your child(ren). Our extended care program provides a positive transition into the start of school as well as a relaxing outlet at the end of the school day.
NOTE: All preschool and grade school children must register annually and pay the registration and student fees (one time fees; non-refundable) in order to attend before or after care during any scheduled school day throughout the year.
Detailed Program Information:
Before School Care in the Grade School Cafeteria:
- 6:30 am - 8:15 am
- Billed at the END of the month based on usage
- Children may bring a breakfast
- Milk is available for purchase
- A large variety of activities and games for play, reading time, and videos on special occasions are made available
After School Care in the Notre Dame (Preschool) Building:
- 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm (building closing time)
- Provided according to a monthly schedule and billed in ADVANCE accordingly
- A nutritious snack is provided
- There is time for homework, computer access, games, and outside fun
- All occur in a safe, nurturing environment
- Early Release Day Care is available (separate sign up and fee for special event) from 1:05 pm - 5:30 pm
Carrie Kysely, Director
Phone: (262) 763-1501
Like us on Facebook!
Fundraising and Volunteer Opportunities