2016 St. Mary Parish Fall Fest
SEPTEMBER 10-11, 2016
Print a poster:
Schedule of Events
SATURDAY SEPT. 10 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Food available 10 a.m.
- Bloody Mary Bar 10 a.m. – noon
- Bag Tournament: sign up 10 - 11 a.m. Tournament begins at 11:00 AM
- Bouncy House
- Silent Auction 1 – 3 p.m.
- Country Store: Bakery by the Piece 1– 6:00 p.m., Apple & Pumpkin Pie Slices
- Kids games, tie-dye shirts 11:30 a.m.
- Food & Beverages
- Youth IDOL Musical Competition 1 - 3 p.m.
- Punt, Pass and Kick 1 - 4 p.m.
- Wine & Cheese Pairing Event - reservations required-5:30 - 8 p.m.
- Entertainment- Mad Bark 7:30-11:00 p.m. View Flyer
SUNDAY SEPT. 11 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Country Store 7:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Outdoor Mass 10:30
- Food & Beverages: Sunday Special: Hot Ham Sandwich with Potato Salad 11:30 a.m.
- Bloody Mary Bar 11:30 a.m.
- Take-a-Chance Booth 11:30 a.m.
- Kids games & Bouncy house/super slide 11:30 a.m.
- Kids tie-dye t-shirts 11:30 a.m.
- Silent Auction 11:30 a.m.
- Pie Contest 11:45 a.m.
- PACKER game on big screen TV! 12 noon
- Live Auction 3:30 p.m.
- FALL FESTIVAL RAFFLE 4 p.m.
Ticket prices are $5 each or 6 for $25. Tickets can be purchased through parishioners or at Gooseberries on Aug. 27th and Sept. 3rd. Grand Prize $5000.00, First Prize $1000.00, Second Prize $500.00, Third Prize $250.00, Forth Prize $100.00.
Wine and Cheese Tasting
The Wine and Cheese Tasting event will be returning to St Mary’s Fall Fest on Saturday, September 10th. Doors to Topper Hall will open at 5:30 p.m. with the tasting beginning at 6 p.m. This year’s event will feature 6 new wines paired with extraordinary cheese selections, a pre-party with complimentary champagne and expanded appetizer items for everyone’s enjoyment. Last year’s participants offered favorable and enthusiastic reviews. We are hopeful that many will return and we look forward to welcoming new attendees to share this fun experience. We have expanded to accommodate for 90 guests. We will be offering wine and other surprise giveaways through take-a-chance ticket sales.
Make plans now. Ticket costs this year are $35/person or $325/table of 10. Get your family and friends together and enjoy a special night out. Contact Tim and Eileen Gabriel for reservations. Tickets will be sold after masses on Aug. 6th & 7th. Tickets will also be for sale at Gooseberries and at the rectory office beginning August 8th until they are sold out.
Please drop off items for the Bakery Booth on Saturday Sept. 10th after 12 noon or at 7:00 am on Sunday Sept. 11. Baked goods including pies, breads, cakes, cookies, gluten free items, sugar free items. Jellies & canned goods. Fresh vegetables from your garden & nuts. Any questions or for more information call Mary Jo Moore 262 763-4663.
Join the competition. Enter as a single for $15 / team for $30. Sign up Sat. Sept. 10th, 10 am. – 11:00 a.m., Tournament starts at 11:00 AM. Contact Rob Malom to sign-up in advance 262-206-2503.
Pie Baking Contest (for Adults and Children)
Fall festival pie competition will be held @ 11:45 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 11th. Adult and youth divisions (entry forms will be available in the back of church beginning 8/13). For details, contact Anna Newbury firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.215.2999.
Also, please consider making an extra pie for our country store at the festival.
Enter the Pie Contest!
Youth Musical Competition
We are having meetings monthly, if you would like to volunteer with any events or donate items please call 262-763-1500. Thank you!