Thinking About Becoming Catholic?
RCIA - the Rite of Christian Initiation
- Are you looking for a church to call your own?
- Have you ever found yourself considering the Catholic faith?
- Do you struggle with questions about life, hope, suffering, death, forgiveness, love, or God?
- Were you baptized in another Christian faith and curious about what Catholics believe?
- Is your spouse Catholic, and you would like to know more about the Catholic faith?
- Were you baptized Catholic but never received any instruction or other sacraments?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, RCIA may be of help to you. You invited to join a process of looking at the Catholic faith and reflecting on the Sunday Scriptures. The process leads to the celebration of the initiation sacraments at the Easter Vigil. The group includes individuals from St. Mary’s, St. Charles and St. Joseph’s parishes.
If you would like to know more about being part of this process, please contact our parish office for more information at 262-763-1500.
More information about RCIA can be found at the Archiocese of Milwaukee website.