When is registration?
Registration begins during Catholic Schools’ Week each year, which occurs at the end of January. Enrollment remains open throughout the year. Saint Mary School requires a non-refundable payment of $75 per family at the time of registration. Please see the Admissions page of our handbook for more details. The handbook can be found under "Resources."
Tuition Assistance Program
Are there any scholarship opportunities?
Yes, there are scholarships and tuition assistance available.
- St. Mary School also has a program that assists qualified needy parents in making partial tuition payments. An appointed committee reviews applications. This program welcomes donations, bequests from wills and/or estates.
- Funds are available through the A. B. and Jeannette Rewald Scholarship Trust. This trust fund was established by Mr. & Mrs. Rewald to help parents who qualify and would like to send their children to a Parochial School but would find it financially difficult to do so. Further information is sent to all families during the school year as to availability of applications and deadline dates.
Rewald Scholarship Form 2017
Parents who request tuition assistance consideration must have children enrolled at St. Mary's School. Applications are reviewed in confidence by the committee and must include evidence of financial need as well as a copy of your income tax records. Any additional information you wish to supply must be stated on the application and will also be kept confidential. All tuition grants will be paid directly to the school.
Choice Programs: Upcoming 2017-18 student application processon Assistance Program
In an effort to better assist parents applying for the Choice programs, there are various resources available, which may be helpful in answering questions parents have when applying.
- Online Parent Application
- Application Process Presentation
- Parent Brochure (available in English and Spanish)
- Frequently Asked Questions (available in English and Spanish)
- Online Parent Application Print Screens
- School Lists and Contact Information (will be posted February 1)
- Allowed Residency Documents
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form (will be posted by February 1)
- Explanation of Department of Revenue (DOR) Income Determination Method
- 2017-18 MPCP & RPCP Income Limits
- 2017-18 WPCP Income Limits
More information and links to these resourcses can be found online
For commonly asked questions, such as when do I apply, who is eligible, steps to apply, other FAQs and links to helpful documents, please download this guide
Parents or guardians enrolling students for the Choice program should direct any questions to SMS at 262-763-1515 or email@example.com