Home and School Association
As its mission, the primary objectives of St. Mary Home and School Association shall be to:
- Increase communication and cooperation between parents and educators in order to provide the best Catholic education for each child,
- Coordinate the spiritual and educational forces of the home and school,
- Offer, through enrichment programs, unique learning experiences for students, and information of particular interest to parents,
- Encourage the maintenance of high standards in family life and academic life,
- Create a greater appreciation for Catholic education,
- Promote cooperation between all approved Archdiocesan organizations working for the advancement of Christian education in Catholic homes and schools.
The Home & School Association assists in providing volunteer support and educational & enrichment programs for the students, faculty, and families of the School.
Home & School volunteer activities include:
- Dad's Club
- Hospitality/Bakers Club
- Box Tops & Grocery Receipts
- Secret Santa
- Classroom, Recess & Library Volunteers
- And much more!
Complete the volunteer form and return to school today! Thank you for the time and talents you share with SMS.
- Elegant Farmer Pie Sale - October 19 thru November 3 with pick up on November 16, 2017
- Halloween Family Dance - October 27, 2017
- St. Nick Breakfast - December 3, 2017 (8AM - 12PM)
- Paddy Gras - March 10, 2018
- Cookie Dough Sale - Spring
View other fundraisers you can participate in year-round!
Your support of SMS is greatly needed and appreciated! Thank you for all you do.
President: Cheri LeSage
VP: Penny Vogt
Treasurer: Charise DiNatale Lorentz
Secretary: Brenda Daams
Date: Second Monday of the month - Everyone is welcome!
Location: School Office