Spring Auction Event - Paddy Gras 2018
St. Mary School invites you to support Paddy Gras 2018, to be held on Saturday, March 10, 2018 at Veteran's Terrace at Echo Park in Burlington from 6 PM to Midnight. Paddy Gras is our school’s primary fundraiser and includes dinner, silent and live auctions.
Online bidding is now open at paddygras.gesture.com!
Drink specials 6-7pm (cash bar)
Dinner provided by Di Carlo Trattoria & Catering 6-8pm
Silent Auction 6-10:30pm
Live Auction 8:30-9:30pm
Music provided by Triple D Band.
Purchase tickets at paddygras.gesture.com or contact the school office. Limited supply.
Last year’s auction event was attended by nearly 300 people and attracts more attendees each year, but we depend on the added support of our friends in the business community who help us with exciting auction items and donations. It is a win/win situation when we benefit from your donation and you receive the goodwill and recognition which comes as a result of your generosity. Would you be willing to donate either a gift certificate or merchandise from your business?
Sponsor our event or donate items: paddygras.gesture.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
Catholic Schools Week - Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed
We will be hosting an Open House, Book Fair, and Bake Sale on Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM. We invite and welcome you to join us! Come see the difference!
We will showcase Catholic school education during Catholic Schools Week, Jan. 28 - Feb 2, 2018.
- Sunday - Celebrating Parish
- Open House 9-12:00
- Visit all classrooms and see student work displayed in halls and classrooms - enter your child’s name(s) in a contest by having your “SMS Passport” stamped in each classroom. Be sure to get them all!!
- 9:00-10:15 Watch live demonstrations in some of the classrooms In the Cafeteria
- Book Fair
- Social (donuts, coffee, juice)
- 7th grade Bake Sale for their Washington D.C. trip
- Mass 10:30 We encourage families to join us in church
- Monday - Celebrating Community
- Presentations from parents sharing their career or special interest 1:30
- Tuesday - Celebrating Family
- Family lunch by last name
- S-Z 11:00, N-R 11:15, I-M 11:30, D-H 11:45, A-C 12:00
- Please send in reservation sheet and money by Friday, Jan. 26
- Academic Pursuit - Competition between classes of like grades and teachers vs. traveling team 12:30 in big gym
- Wednesday - Celebrating Faith
- Burlington Catholic Schools Mass at 9:45 with Preschool, Catholic Central and St. Charles in the big gym
- Thursday - Celebrating Students and Staff
- Bingo fun with buddy classes
- Friday - Celebrating Health
- Jump Rope/Hoops for Heart throughout day
- Out of uniform-Sports Day- dress for physical activity (No tight yoga pants please)